Our resort offers a variety of accommodations at reasonable rates.
PLEASE CALL THE RESORT FOR RV BOOKINGS – RV Sites Will Show As Full online.
For Cabin reservations use the link below.
We have switched to a new reservation system – Please be patient with us. You will need exact dates to check availability.
If you are having issues with our online booking site, Please contact the office at 360-645-2250 to make your booking.
RV Sites will still need to booked by phone.
Reservations for 2020:
We will start taking reservations for January – June 2020 ONLY on January 2, 2020 at 10 am. (We will not take any calls prior to 10 am.)
We will start taking reservations for July – December on January 9. 2020 at 10 am.
Please call the office – only once and leave your name, phone number, dates that you would like, and if it is an RV spot or cabin/bunkhouse that you would like to book. We will be calling everyone back by the time stamp so please be patient with us.
Rates for the Cape Resort
$104.00 per night
$5.00 per additional person (8 total max)
Rates are subject to change.
Contact us for reservations or questions
Office Phone: 360-645-2250
Physical Address: 1510 Bay View Avenue, Neah Bay, Washington, 98357
Mailing Address: PO Box 115, Neah Bay, Washington, 98357
If there is an emergency, call:
911 or local Emergency Dispatch at 360-645-2701
Cape Resort Policies
Please observe the following policies:
- Must be at least 18 years old to rent a cabin, No exceptions.
- There is a 96 hour (4 day) cancellation policy. Your card may be charged for each day of reservation.
- Pets allowed in all Cabins for a non-refundable $25 fee. Pets may not be left unattended in the cabins. Please pick up pet waste. Please call the office for details.
- Check in time is 4:00 pm and check out time prior to 11:00 am.
- We will try our best to accommodate early check in/late check out requests. This may not always be possible, please check with the office.
- All reservations are non-transferable.
- All Cabins are Non-Smoking. a $250 fine will be charged if smoking occurred in your cabin. No exceptions.
- The community of Neah Bay is located on the Makah Reservation. This reservation is a dry reservation consequently alcohol is not sold or legal here. The Makah Tribe adheres to Federal Laws regarding the use of marijuana. While some use may be legal in the State of Washington, it is illegal anywhere on the Makah Reservation.
- No fish cleaning allowed in cabins or at the camp sites. Please clean fish at the marina. Do not dispose of fish or fish parts in the Cape Resort garbage receptacles.
- Please dispose of garbage generated on the site only in the garbage receptacles. No offsite garbage is permitted.
- Fireworks are prohibited on the Cape Resort site.
- The speed limit on site is 5 mph.
- Quiet time after 10:00 pm.
- Cape Resort facilities are for registered guests only.
- Please note that the annual Makah Recreational Use Permit is required. The cost is $10 per vehicle/per calendar year.